Tips and Advices
12 Rules of Gay Anal Sex
There are 12 simple rules which are to tell you how to begin, where to continue, when to finish and how to get the maximum pleasure from the gay anal sex with your beloved one...
1. Till AIDS/HIV is a problem, you should always use condoms. A single unprotected intercourse may make you suffer for the rest of your life.
2. Use water- or silicon-based lubricants in significant quantities. Both oils and petroleum jelly do reduce any condom protective capacity quickly. You may lubricate your dick itself or the condom. But take care: lubricate only the end of your dick to prevent your condom from sliding off. If your condom has slid off your dick - then you are unprotected. It's impossible to feel if your penetrating partner is protected by condom or not. If the top partner's pleasure has risen sharply - it's likely that the condom has slid off or is torn. In this case you should stop the frictions and check your condom immediately. Well, you'll be overwhelmed by sexual arousal, but you must stop for your own safety.
3. Well, if you are going to be the bottom partner for the first time - then the best top partner is a person who already has some experience in this field. It's better if your first penetrating lover has long thin penis. The longer is the dick the easier it's to enter it. The thinner it is the less pain you'll feel. The romantic and slow approach by the person known by you or even by your beloved person - this is the best remedy from the majority of sexual problems and pains during gay anal sex.
4. Don't hurry! Start with one finger. Lubricate the anus with the lubricant chosen. If your penis is not extremely thin - wait when the bootom partner's anus can hold 2 fingers. After this try to enter your dick. When you have entered it - be slow. Move it back and forth just a bit, go deeper slowly. The bottom partner should say you when he wants you to go deeper. If you are not certain - then do it slower.
5. Use the positions which let the receiving partner interrupt the anal intercourse easily if you are too rough.
6. Maybe it is not a problem for beginners. Maybe it's even the advantage... But if you do consider your penis as too small against the receiving partner's anus, then you are able to raise the pleasure. Use one of these 4 positions:
- the bottom lover is lying with his knees under his stomach; his ass is slightly raised, the anus is maximally open. When the receiving partner lowers his ass, your dick will be squeezed.
- the bottom partner is lying on his stomach. Climb up his ass, enter your dick. In the process, change the penis direction from vertical position to horizontal one.
- the bottom partner is lying on his back; his legs are thrown over your shoulders. Rise his ass and enter it from the front (a pillow under his buttocks will be useful). Change the penis direction to control your impact on the receiving lover's prostate.
- the receiving lover is lying face down, with one knee under his chest. The other knee is taken aside, the leg is stretched and slightly bent. Well, the ass is open.
7. If the penis received begins to cause pain, the natural reaction would be to shrink the anus entrance. But this will be painful because of anal muscles tension. Instead do relax your anal muscles and try to push the penis out, as if you are dumping. Simultaneously move all your body forward, as if you want to "take yourself off" the penis. If the withdrawal is too fast, it's also not the seventh heaven for the bottom partner... Wait for a moment, then take yourself off the dick.
8. Some men like to have their penis pressed maximally. Well, shrink your anus to let him flow to the seventh heaven of sexual pleasure. Some men prefer the minimal pressure - well, relax your anus fully to let such lover go deeper and deeper. The third men do really like to have their penis being dumped out by your anal muscles. Try all 3 approaches to find what is the best for your lover. In general, men with circumcision prefer to have their dick highly pressed. The general rule is: the thicker is the skin of the penis, the more pressure it needs.
9. It's easy to get the simultaneous orgasm for both lovers. The main principle is the following: when the inserting lover is near his orgasm, any of the lovers should stimulate the receiving lover's dick. Use some lubricant to reach the full pleasure. The impact on both his penis and his prostate should make the receiving lover have his orgasm in just a few moments.
10. The penetrating lover enjoys the frictions of his dick in the anus. The receiving partner enjoys the other's dick impact on his prostate and some parts of his rectum (the prostate is located in front of the rectum). Well, the prostate does usually increase to the size of a golf ball. The prostate enlarged adds the pressure to the dick inserted; this is another reason to say that a simultaneous orgasm is easily achievable.
11. Don't hurry! But, if you are already inside and the anus is reasonably relaxed, - then move in your pace. The chances to be painful for the receiving lover are rather slight. Let your body rule you in sex, move in its natural rate. The sex will be excellent! Don't be afraid - just enjoy the mad gay sex!
12. Don't speak! Well, even the "faster" or "slower" signals should be given in the body language. The nervous talk is the first thing to destroy any sexual pleasure. Be active, be noisy, but no connected sentences! Let your all-knowing brain be silent. Your body should rule you now. The ideal way to have gay anal sex is to have it with a foreign-speaking lover. Then he may speak about anything - it doesn't matter, you hear his emotions only, with no distracting content. Well, some lovers may be aroused with vulgar chatter, but other ones hate it. Avoid any such chatter for the first time at least.
Well, good luck! Get your pleasure and give your lover with it!
Your First Gay Sex: What to Start With?
The Gay Kama Sutra - A Practical Guide
To the top >>>
To the Tips and Advices >>>